Sunday, January 13, 2013

Round 2

So I am back on the island and ready for term 2 !! Since my last post in November, we had finals and I had a wonderful break. Finals went very well and I was very happy and proud of my performance and final grades. It was so nice to return to the states and be back with family and friends for almost a month. I stayed in Arizona for break and we had lots of family visiting. It was so nice to have home cooked meals, television, sports, my favorite restaurants, and all the family and friends right there. Going back for term 2 was bittersweet. It was tough to leave home and all the things I really enjoyed over break but it is nice to be back in the great weather with everybody. I'm excited to get back into the groove of everything and start learning more. This semester I have 6 classes: Physiology, Immunology, Genetics, Parasitology, Community and Preventative Medicine, and Neurophysiology. I might not have too many updates since I've already been here for a semester and most of the new and exciting things have been posted about. I've got classes tomorrow morning so I better get ready.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you luck as you start phase 2 of your journey!!! Christmas break simply flew by TOO quickly, but May will be here before we know it!! BIG hugs....SO proud!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete